Four in-depth, intensive, hands-on XML classes, separately subscribed:
XSLT/XPath, XSL-FO, UBL and Code Lists
April 15, 2013 (Week 16) through April 26, 2013 (Week 17) Helsinki,
Finland - Hosted by the XML Finland User Group Information at:
Location: Sokos Hotel Presidentti, Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4, Helsinki
There are discounted rooms for course participants. Use code "XML Finland" when booking room.
Prices: 141EUR/single room, 161EUR/double room.
This event requires registration - discount early-bird date March 25, 2013
Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (5 days) - April 15-19, 2013
- covering every element, every attribute and every function of XSLT and
XPath versions 1.0 and 2.0, used in creating new transformations of
existing structured information
Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days) - April 22-24, 2013
- covering every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1; used in
creating printed renditions and PDF files from XML documents
Practical Universal Business Language Deployment (1 day version) - Apr 25, 2013
- for understanding the artefacts published for OASIS UBL 2.1 and
practice in the application of the models and XSD schema files
Practical Code List Implementation (1 day) - April 26, 2013
- for business vocabularies and any vocabulary design that requires
flexible implementation of code lists without changing schema files
(this will be of interest to UBL users as this technique is used in the
UBL committee for the definition and application of code lists)
Instructor: G. Ken Holman http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm
Of note, Mr. Holman:
- was on the W3C committee that developed XML from SGML
- was the founding chairman of the XML Conformance Committee at OASIS
- was the founding chairman of the XSLT/XPath Conformance Committee at OASIS
- is a co-editor of the OASIS UBL 2 specifications and pro tem co-chair
- is the chairman of the OASIS Code List Representation Technical Committee
Event organized by XML Finland ry.
XML Finland ry.